Friday, July 1, 2011
Life Lessons: From my sleepy brain
So, partly because I adore Rach from Life with Baby Donut and partly because it seems like fun, I decided to try out the Life Lessons link up this week. Welcome to my brain.
1. I like chocolate. A lot.
2. Especially when the baby isn't sleeping.
3. You know what else is good for that? Twitter.
4. Also coffee.
5. For the first six months of Baby Girl's life, I thought caffeine was off limits during breastfeeding.
6. Those months are a little fuzzy.
7. Do you know what else is off limits? Wine. I haven't had any since before I got pregnant.
8. I lied. I had half a glass on my thirtieth birthday because my mother in law bought it for me.
9. People? I turned thirty this year. And celebrated with half a glass of wine with my mother in law.
10. That's sad.
11. I mean,it's not my-baby-hasn't-slept-in-a-week sad.
12. Just makes me feel kinda pathetic.
13. Do you know what's good for that?