I try to be positive, but this week I decided I'm just going to take a minute to growl at all the things that make me mildly (or less mildly) crazy. Please feel free to growl with me.
- Lists and plans
- Schedules and routines
- Being late (and I always am now)
- Deadlines (see above)
- Commitments I can't follow through on
- Drudgery (oh, hello laundry)
- People who use "ironically" incorrectly (wait, how did that one slip in there?)
- People who take my baby at family functions
- Crowds of people I don't know
- Waiting in lines
- Okay, waiting for anything
- Plan cancelers (See 1 and 5 above)
- Not being good at things (and sometimes it feels like that's everything)
But despite all that? I'm still okay. I'm winning at this life thing lately. And you will be too. I promise.