Wednesday, November 12, 2014

solidarity

You know what would be great sometimes? If we could have a parenting co-op where we could take turns putting each other's kids to bed.

Because God knows our kids would never treat other moms the way they treat us.

But seriously, what would be amazing about this would be that when we said "omg, you will never believe..." And our friends said "I know," we would believe them. Really believe them. Because we would know that they truly saw us and that it wasn't really just us.

So let's just pretend that tonight your kid screamed at me and my kid sobbed on you and kicked and screamed all the way to bed.

It's not your fault. You're a good mom.

2 comments:

  1. It's not your fault. Hugs.

    @greatersafety

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not your fault. I screamed at my kids this morning. Hugs and solidarity fist bumps.

    ReplyDelete