- I'm not good at lists.
- I don't know if you've noticed? But even these lists? End up being stories.
- And the other kind of list? The kind that tell me what to buy at the grocery store or do around the house? Oh gosh, they're even worse.
- But somehow I always get what I need at the grocery store.
- You know, because I really like food.
- I think perhaps there is just a petulant little child in me who looks at to do lists and says, "But I don't wanna."
- Because, you know, I really don't.
- But. But. But. I do feel better when the house is clean.
- So, I think what I need is for someone to every day say to me, hey go clean your house. Go fold your laundry. Go make some mac and cheese.
- Speaking of which, it might be time for a snack.
- Because I really do like food.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Life's lessons: On cleaning
Oh, I am so long overdue to link up with Rach for Life's lessons. Please, forgive me, sweet friend.