- She thinks my jokes are funny.
- She keeps me company when I'm tweeting myself crazy.
- She gives the best advice about babies, particularly about breastfeeding.
- She knows just the right words to comfort people.
- She is always looking out for someone who needs her.
- She can finish a 5k run.
- She makes giving up caffeine look easy.
- She gives me hope that I can conquer toddler and preschool years.
- She has such photogenic little girls.
- She is kicking ppd squarely in the rear.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
So, do you know Charity? She guest posted here this week? She's having a rough time this week,and having a hard time seeing how far she's come this year. But she doesn't realize, I don't even know that girl she was a year ago. So here are 10 reasons I'm glad to know Charity, the girl she is now: