Six months ago, I got pressured by my sweetest bloggy friends into writing a post of Things I like about me for a link up with the lovely Ciao Mom. It was the hardest post I'd ever written.
That link up led to the creation of Elena's project Just Be Enough, a group blog that I love and admire very much. I've followed their posts and participated in their link ups. Then last week I got an email saying that they were bringing back Things I like about me.
Seriously? I have to do this again?!?
So, here we go.
- I have a gift for listening. I really hear what people say.
- I am very self aware. That's not always the easiest gift to carry, but it has made my life richer.
- I'm a fast learner.
- I am full of stories, and I see stories everywhee.
- I know how to make people smile.
- In the past year, I have been braver than I've been in my whole life.
- I'm a good teacher. Even when I'm not teaching.
- I'm a good mom. A really good mom.
Thanks Elena and the rest of the Just Be Enough Me team. Thanks for helping me learn how to be this person.