I will not be talking about my baby's sleep today because it's bad luck. (Take from that what you will. I sure didn't say anything.)
I *may* be talking about my own sleep a little though.
- When you have out of town guests coming, and you've saved all the cleaning for naptime, don't lie down with the baby "just for a minute."
- Staying up until midnight talking to said guests? So not as fun as it was 10 years ago.
- Real friends won't notice the dishes in your sink. Or if they do, they won't say anything.
- Coming up with ways to entertain yourself and your friends is much harder when everyone has babies.
- Apparently? I pack light and am an easygoing traveler. Because I don't bring every single item of baby gear with me everywhere I go.
- On a related note? In case I haven't said it lately? Breastfeeding is awesome. Because I totally bring those everywhere.
- Speaking of which, DH was home with the baby last night while I tutored. She screamed and fussed and tore his eyes out the whole time.
- When I got home and nursed her to calm her down, he said to me, "I don't understand why you don't just leave her on there all the time."
- Umm, yeah, sweetie. Thanks.
- I am starting to think having a baby has made me a bit of an oversharer.
- I can't even blame the sleeplessness for my loopiness anymore because I slept last night.
- I said *I* slept last night, people. That's all I said. Nothing to see here. Move along.